What is included in the rent?
Your monthly rent includes heat, water, trash removal, 24 hour emergency maintenance and snow removal.
Are pets allowed?
Is grilling allowed?
The landlord provides a grilling area on the roof of the building. Grilling is not allowed anywhere else.
What utilities am I responsible for?
You will need to set up an electric account with RG&E. Heat is included in your rent. For cable services please contact Spectrum or Frontier communications.
Who supplies the washer & dryer?
We do. Stackable washer and dryer are included in the apartment.
Who supplies the window treatments?
The windows have vertical blinds.
Is there additional storage?
There is one storage unit per apartment located in the basement area.
Are there assigned parking spaces?
If available, you may rent a spot in the underground garage for an additional fee per month. There is parking in the gated parking lot adjacent to the building and these spots are not assigned.
Do you offer furnished apartments?
Not at this time.
How to Apply
Request an application via email. Return the completed application along with the documents requested below via firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off to 7 Van Auker Street, Rochester, NY 14608 Do NOT send mail to the W. Main Street address. Please read all materials carefully before submitting an application for consideration.
- Applications can be emailed or picked up at the office with application fees
- Proper Photo ID (per applicant and occupant, 18yrs and over)
- Non-Refundable $20 application fee per applicant and occupant 18yrs and over *money order or check **NO CASH*
Must comply with Income Verification as follows (multiple forms of verification may be requested): Gross monthly income must be 2.5 times the rental rate (AT THE TIME OF APPLYING)
- 4 consecutive paystubs (most recent)
- Bank statement with recurring payroll direct deposits
- W-2 Form (or similar tax document) from last year’s taxes
- Offer Letter
- Government agency-issued letter or verification form such as Social Security Benefits Award Letter, SSI Disability Benefits verification form I-20, Form DS2109 etc.
- Low or No Income with Savings Account: Applicants with little or no income that plan to pay rent from an account balance must provide documentation such as a bank, mutual fund or trust account statement verifying that the balance is greater than the total of 3 years rent.
- Tenant screening will be emailed to you through Tenant Alert (national credit and criminal background screening) a valid email is required per applicant/occupant
- Results will be emailed to the office within 48 business hours from Tenant Alert
- Credit Score: 650 or Higher
- Cosigners are not accepted
Any Delinquencies and Judgements that show on credit report will be an automatic Decline (regardless of your income or credit score)
All applicants are subject to the same application screening process. Bridge Square Lofts conducts all business in accordance with Fair Housing Laws. We will be happy to discuss any questions regarding our leasing criteria at any time.
If applicants are approved a security deposit equal to one months will be required within 24 hours.